Air Sensing Network
Air Sensing Network is our email discussion group for organisations and initiatives working on participatory sensing on air quality. Participatory sensing of air pollution is up and coming, and we’d love to see more coordination between the different initiatives. Our questions include:
- How can citizens use the data gathered to make an impact on air quality? What do campaigners need to change policy?
- How can we improve data quality, data visualisation and data sharing? How can we make sense of the data we gather?
- How can we make it easy, accessible and fun to set up and operate an air quality sensor?
You are welcome to discuss with us, click here to join!
If you do not (want to) have a Google account, you can also apply to join by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop Air Sensing: Citizen Science on Air Quality – Nov 18
The first Air Sensing Network meeting will take place on Friday the 18th of November 2016 in Berlin. The workshop will bring together different initiatives in air quality citizen science and monitoring. We want to gather knowledge on:
- How to ensure quality data measurements and improve presentation and sharing of data, including collaboration with other projects;
- How the information can best be presented and campaigned with.