Browse the archive of stories, events and blog posts to get inspired by hackAIR’s work on participatory sensing and air quality.
Stories and blog posts
hackAIR started in 2016 as a project to develop an open technology toolkit for citizens’ observatories on air quality. It was supported through the EU programme on “Collective Awareness Platforms for ...
Bring together in one room: 21 enthusiastic kids, an air quality expert from the VUB (Free University of Brussels), smartphones in the classroom and many empty drink cartons to build their own cardboa...
- 31/10/2018 – hackAIR: Spread the word about air quality and citizen sensing
- 13/09/2018 – hackAIR: Order your hackAIR sensor now and measure air quality in your neighbourhood!
- 09/08/2018 – hackAIR: Take part in our summer photo contest!
- 21/06/2018 – hackAIR: How clean is the air in your neighbourhood?
- 16/05/2018 – hackAIR: Build your own cardboard sensor to estimate air quality
- 11/04/2018 – hackAIR: Take sky photos for air quality estimation!
- 06/03/2018 – hackAIR: Build your own air quality sensor!
- 08/02/2018 – hackAIR: let’s map air quality throughout Europe
- 31/10/2017 – hackAIR: Preparing for launch in 1… 2… 3… 2018!
- 26/06/2017 – hackAIR: Survey on air quality and participatory sensing
- 29/03/2017 – hackAIR: Sneak preview – air quality sensors
- 19/10/2016 – hackAIR: Open Technology for Air Quality
- 22/04/2016 – INVITATION: hackAIR introduction webinar, 27 April 2016
- 11/04/2016 – Introducing hackAIR: Collective Awareness for Air Quality