CAPTOR is a project funded by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 programme and started in January 2016. It will:
- Engage a network of local communities for monitoring tropospheric ozone pollution.
- Install a network of low-cost sensors to measure tropospheric ozone pollution, designed and maintained by European citizens in these local communities.
- Provide high quality and reliable data about tropospheric ozone poulltion from the low-cost sensor network.
- To engage the local communities in a collaborative learning process about air pollution, supporting a bottom-up process of defining and designing measures for action.
- To empower citizens and engage them in promoting behavioural changes and active participation in decision making to drive solutions.
Find out more at http://captor-project.eu